How Do I get NACM Certified As A Mediator?
NACM Certification course is designed for those interested in the mediator profession but who do not have formal mediator training:
40 Hour Mediator/Facilitator Certification is designed for:
- Persons whose job responsibilities include management of workplace conflict: Managers, HR and personnel professionals, employee and labor relations specialists, EEO counselors and officers, worker compensation specialists, union officials and leaders, and others whose collateral duties include handling “people problems” in their organizations
- Current mediators who wish to sharpen their skills (note that workplace mediation requires use of distinctly different methods than those suitable for judicial, community, and other kinds of disputes)
- Organization development (OD) consultants, management consultants, coaches and counselors, facilitators
- Attorneys and other legal professionals (Continuing Legal Education)
- Anyone who simply wants to improve their personal communication, conflict management, and facilitations skills.
Mediator Certification Training Requirements
- Enroll in a 40 hour training to be delivered in a convenient format from a Certified Training at MVP Seminars
- Complete the course within 30 days
- Pass Mediation Examination with a 70% or better
Each person who completes the course receives a certificate suitable for framing from the National Association of Certified Mediators.