NEW YORK SEXUAL HARASSMENT TRAINING
MVP Seminars is one of the most popular New York sexual harassment training services. Our team of New York trainers offers user-friendly onsite sexual harassment training sessions helping the corporate sector, non-profit organizations, and educational institutes. Following our training the employees will understand the importance of speaking up against sexual harassment, and creating a "zero tolerance" business environment for harassment, bullying discrimination & gender issues.
New York's Prevention Policy:
Every employer in the New York State is required to adopt a sexual harassment prevention policy. An employer that does not adopt the model policy must ensure that the policy that they adopt meets or exceeds the following minimum standards. The policy must:
- prohibit sexual harassment consistent with guidance issued by the Department of Labor in consultation with the Division of Human Rights
- provide examples of prohibited conduct that would constitute unlawful sexual harassment
- include information concerning the federal and state statutory provisions concerning sexual harassment, remedies available to victims of sexual harassment, and a statement that there may be applicable local laws
- include a complaint form
- include a procedure for the timely and confidential investigation of complaints that ensures due process for all parties
- inform employees of their rights of redress and all available forums for adjudicating sexual harassment complaints administratively and judicially
- clearly state that sexual harassment is considered a form of employee misconduct and that sanctions will be enforced against individuals engaging in sexual harassment and against supervisory and managerial personnel who knowingly allow such behavior to continue
- clearly state that retaliation against individuals who complain of sexual harassment or who testify or assist in any investigation or proceeding involving sexual harassment is unlawful
New York's Training Policy:
Every employer in New York State is required to provide employees with sexual harassment prevention training. An employer that does not use the model training developed by the Department of Labor and Division of Human Rights must ensure that the training that they use meets or exceeds the following minimum standards. Model training materials are available to employers to download.
The training must:
- be interactive
- include an explanation of sexual harassment consistent with guidance issued by the Department of Labor in consultation with the Division of Human Rights
- include examples of conduct that would constitute unlawful sexual harassment
- include information concerning the federal and state statutory provisions concerning sexual harassment and remedies available to victims of sexual harassment
- include information concerning employees’ rights of redress and all available forums for adjudicating complaints
- include information addressing conduct by supervisors and any additional responsibilities for such supervisors
Many corporate leaders have showed their interest and trust in our New York sexual harassment training for many years. Even after being referred to as one of the best New York's sexual harassment training providers, we still strive to deliver greater efficiency.
- Our team is always available for streamlined support via call or email
- We have a team of proficient, knowledge-rich New York training providers, who enrich your experience of seeking information about serious concerns like- sexual harassment, codes of behavior in the workplace, Prevention & certification.
- We have multi-lingual training crossing Spanish, English & Chinese to transfer valuable information to you.