What is Online Training?
Online training accessed through a website or installed into a corporation's intranet. Programs feature a variety of tools for teaching content, assessing learning, critical analysis, and informal quizzes. Some online training is text-only, but other programs use video, role-plays, flash animations and or audio content.
Employers can view reports describing the status of employees anytime. These tools also allow for customizing and printing certificates of completion.
Employee training and development is critical to keep pace with an increasingly rapid evolution of organizations and technology. Often workplace leadership and communication skills lack where employees are promoted based on longevity or technical knowledge. Workforce training and new methods of training delivery increases access to all levels of employees in this rapidly changing environment.
How Online e-learning works
Instruction can be delivered by a combination of static methods, such as learning portals (LMS), hyperlinked pages, screen cam tutorials, streaming audio/video and Web broadcasts; and interactive methods, such as threaded discussions and chats
MVP Seminars offers a variety of online training options to meet your On-Demand Self-Paced training needs.
Business Training Categories
- Business Skills Training Seminars
- Communication Training Seminars
- Keynote Speakers, Motivation and Inspiration
- Leadership, Supervision(supervisory) and Management Training
- Legal Training Seminars
- Sales, Marketing and Media Training Seminars
- Sexual Harassment Training Seminars
- Technology and Innovation Training Seminars
- Wellness and Health
- Youth Training/ Education
Benefits of Online Training : When Face-to-Face Training isn’t an option!
- Saves your company money
- Convenient and flexible access with Just-in-time accessibility for worldwide employees
- Reduces learning time
- Better employee retention for most training topics
- Provides employees with ongoing access to key resources
- Self-driven and self-paced
- Allows for global collaboration
- Fits your employee’s flexible lifestyles
- Scalable for any number of employees
- Provides your employees, and managers, with timely feedback
- Digital record keeping and administration
- Measurable results and reporting
- Widespread training consistency and standardization
- Reduces your company’s environmental impact/minimizes travel expenses
Frequently Asked Questions
Convenience and flexibility are the most common advantages of online classes. Businesses can offer a variety of courses to meet their training needs.